March 25, 2015
Wednesday Hodgepodge: Hope
Now that my children are grown, I don't really celebrate Easter. One of my favorite things to do was dyeing eggs with the kids...something I have not done in years.
2. George Weinberg is quoted as saying, "Hope never abandons you, you abandon it." Agree or disagree? Share you own thoughts on the word hope.
There is always hope. Hope is what keeps me going every day. I don't think people abandon hope, I just think they expect immediate answers. Hope is not always easy path to follow...sometimes hope means hard work.
3. Weigh in with a yay or nay on the traditional Easter candies. Peeps? Jellybeans? Cadbury Creme Eggs, Solid milk chocolate bunny? Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs? Coconut Cream Eggs? Of the candies listed, which one would you most like to find in your Easter basket?
In my Easter basket I would like to find a solid milk chocolate bunny! And the bigger , the better.
4. When did you last feel like 'a kid in a candy store'?
Today at work when I accomplished something in half the time it normally takes me!
5. What's something you know you do differently than most people? Does that bother you? Does it bother other people?
I am not a very good housekeeper and yes, it bothers me. I am sure it bothers other people also.
6. Palm Springs CA, Palm Beach FL, or the PALMetto State...of the three spots mentioned, which one would you most like to visit right now? Which have you visited at one time or another?
I would like to visit Palm Springs, CA, because I have not been there yet. I have been to Palm Beach, FL once, years ago. And I have been to Palmetto State *South Carolina* at least twice but that was also years ago.
7. If you could change the length of a day would you lengthen it or shorten it? Tell us why?
I would like to shorten the work day, so that I can spend more time at home.
8. Random Thought: Life was so much easier and simple as a child. Life as an adult is overwhelming at times. But for every time I am knocked down, I get back up and say "was that your best shot", and I move on.
Labels: Wednesday Hodgepodge