February 4, 2015
Wednesday Hodgepodge: Tickled Pink
2. How did you meet your closest friend? Grade school.
3. Pink lemonade, grilled salmon, cotton candy, pink grapefruit, a strawberry milkshake, or raspberry sorbet...of the pink foods listed, which one is your favorite? Least favorite? Which one have you most recently consumed? I have most recently consumed pink grapefruit. Pink lemonade is my least favorite in the list and cotton candy is my favorite.
4. When were you last 'tickled pink' over something? Explain. I am "tickled pink" everyday when I come home from work and my sweet dog meets me at the door. She is always happy to see me and gives me unconditional love.
5. Are you a fan of television talk shows? Daytime, nighttime, or both? What's your favorite? I am not a huge fan of television talk shows...daytime or night time. I use to enjoy watching Jerry Springer LOL! He cracks me up.
6. When was the last time you wanted to ask a question, but felt too foolish to do so? Earler today at work...because I knew the answer but just could not remember the answer. I blame old age.
7. My favorite drink right now is Canada Dry Ginger Ale.
8. Random Thought: I really wish it was Spring already. I am very tired of being cold all the time.
Labels: Wednesday Hodgepodge