This week's Sunday Stealing comes from the archives!
1. Are you celebrating Thanksgiving at home or elsewhere this year? With whom will you spend Thanksgiving Day?
I plan on celebrating Thanksgiving at my in-law's house. My husband, father-in-law, mother-in-law, brother-in-law and sister-in-law will be there.
2. What do you have for breakfast on Thanksgiving?
For breakfast I will be having an apple and a cappuccino.
3. Do you go to a Thanksgiving parade or watch one on TV?
I watch the parade on TV each year. I am too lazy to go to one.
4. Do you serve appetizers, lunch, or snacks during the day?
I serve snacks if I am hosting and if I go to someone's house I take a snack.
5. What do you wear on Thanksgiving?
I wear normal everyday clothes...nothing special.
6. What's your Thanksgiving table like -- do you use special plates/silver/glasses, etc? Do you have a centerpiece? A color scheme? Candles?
No need for a color scheme. But I do like china and nice silverware and a pretty centerpiece.
7. Do you serve buffet-style or family-style? What do you have to drink?
A sit down, family style dinner with water for me to drink.
8. Once you're at the table, do you say grace or a toast or does everyone go around and say what they're thankful for?
We say grace.
9. Do you have dessert right after the main meal or later on?
It depends on how full everyone is. Dessert is usually an hour or so later if needed.
10. What do you do with your leftovers?
I eat the leftovers that night and for the next day or two.