November 2, 2014
Sunday Stealing: Nerd Alert
This week's Sunday Stealing comes from F Yeah, Surveys!
1. Favorite childhood book? Where the Wild Things Are
2. What are you reading right now? Nothing. I need to search Amazon for my next book.
3. What books do you have on request at the library? None
4. Bad book habit? Folding down the corner of a page to "hold my place"
5. What do you currently have checked out at the library? None
6. Do you have an e-reader? Yes, a Kindle. Plus an iPad and and iPhone.
7. Do you prefer to read one book at a time, or several at once? Several at once
8. Have your reading habits changed since starting a blog? No
9. Least favourite book you read this year (so far)? A World I Never Made by James LePore
10. Favorite book you’ve read this year? A Wanted Man by Lee Child
11. How often do you read out of your comfort zone? Not very often
12. What is your reading comfort zone? I dont like anything that involves animal abuse or child abuse and I do not like porn.
13. Can you read on the bus? Yes
14. Favorite place to read? In my bed
15. What is your policy on book lending? I don't mind lending out my books. And I don't mind people keeping my books.
16. Do you ever dog-ear books? Yes and it is a bad habit,
17. Do you ever write in the margins of your books? I have but not proud of it.
18. Not even with text books? I have but not proud of it.
19. A book you didn't expect to like but did? Not that I can think of.
20. What makes you love a book? If the book is able to draw me into the story and make be forget about the real world, then I love that book. Gone With The Wind is an excellent example for me.
Labels: Sunday Stealing