October 5, 2014
Sunday Stealing: Random 20
This week's Sunday Stealing comes from Survey's.
1. Have you had an argument with anyone recently? If so, do you still have issues with that person?
I have not been involved in any arguments recently. I tend to avoid arguments and tend to be more of a peace keeper.
2. Are you talking to anyone while filling this in? How about texting/chatting on Facebook?
I am sitting by myself and concentrating on this Meme.
3. Have you done something recently that helped someone else, in any way?
I helped a few co-workers get their year end requirements completed.
4. Who was the last person to pay you a compliment?
5. Is there anything that’s happened in the past month, that you wish you could go back in time and change?
6. What colour is your purse/wallet?
Black leather purse and a black leather wallet.
7. What’s the closest item to you that’s black?
My keyboard and mouse.
8. Think about what you looked like 5 years ago. How did you look different, compared to the way you look now?
I was skinner and I didn't have much gray hair.
9. Before Facebook became popular, did you use any other social networking site, like Bebo or Myspace?
Yes, but I did not use them nearly as much as I do Facebook.
10. Has someone of the opposite sex ever sung to you? If so, how did you respond to it?
Yes, and I thought it was sweet. I even sang along with him.
11. When did you last hug someone of the opposite sex?
12. Have you ever seen the film “Casablanca”? Did you like it?
Yes, and it is ok.
13. Do you have a relative whose name begins with ‘L’? Tell me about him/her.
I can only think of one...she and I hardly talk to each other. She is rather hypocritical and very judgemental.
14. Are you a secretive person?
I am very good at keeping secrets and I am not very good at telling my own personal secrets.
15. When did you last eat?
A few hours ago.
16. If you were going to buy a present for a special person, what would you generally choose?
Something he or she likes, or something they have expressed an interest in.
17. If I’m going to buy you a box of chocolates, which kind should I definitely NOT get?
I don't like the little jelly filled chocolates.
18. Is there something you generally always ask for help with?
19. If you had to give up your phone or your computer, which would it be?
20. Has anyone called you gorgeous/beautiful today?
Not today or any day.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
You are beautiful! *Thought we needed to change that stat.* :)ReplyDelete
Awww Thank you Stacy!Delete
How about chocolate filled with cherries? In case I am in the buying mood... :)ReplyDelete
Chocolate filled with cherries will be just fine!Delete
Funny how we can live without a phone these daysReplyDelete
Good call on the jellied chocolates. Those are weird.ReplyDelete
It's very nice that your co-worker complimented you. That has to make the whole work experience better, which is truly lovely.ReplyDelete