This week's Sunday Stealing comes from Survey Haven.
61. Do you like current pop stars? I am sure I do, I just cannot think of any.
62. What is your least favorite chore? Laundry and washing dishes.
63. Last place you drove your car? I drove to the grocery store across town.
64. Ever been out of the country? No
65. Where were you the last time you used a public bathroom? Last Friday.
66. Could you handle being in the military? Yes
67. What is your average cell phone bill? $150
68. Who or what are you thinking about right now? I am thinking about brushing my hair again because I just washed it.
69. When was the last time you laughed REALLY hard? Last Friday at work.
70. How many pairs of shoes do you own? Four
71. Are your toes always painted? No
72. How many piercings do you have? None
73. What are you doing today? Black stretch pants and a brown top.
74. Have you ever been gambling? Yes.
75. When is the last time you updated your blog? Today
76. Do you like roller coasters? Yes
77. Have you ever been to Disneyland or world? No
78. Do you have a favorite cartoon character? Yes, the Smurfs and Taz
79. Last thing you cooked? I heated up some baked beans.
80. How's the weather? 73 and sunny
81. Do you e-mail more than snail mail? Yes
82. What's the funniest picture you ever took with your cell phone? Recently I took the follow photo of my dog. She really, really, really wanted some popcorn.
83. Last time you were sick? Last month
84. What states have you lived in? Missouri and Wisconsin
85. Do you wish you could move? Yes
86. Do you take a lot of quizzes? Yes
87. What is your dream car? 1964 1/2 Mustang
88. Have you ever wanted someone you cant have? Yes
89. If you could be anywhere right now where would it be? Still in bed, sleep.
90. Are you happy with your life? Yes, most of the time.
I couldn't think of any current pop stars, either.ReplyDelete
Sleep is good. I don't think most of us get enough of it.ReplyDelete
I slept until almost noon today - and I wasn't even drinking last night, I must have needed it. Your dog is adorable!ReplyDelete
You can just imagine your dog's thoughts checking out that bowl of popcorn! My dogs always wait around for dropped pieces. Usually one or two make it their way. ;-)ReplyDelete
Our little dogs, cats and even the rats love popcorn. They would go crazy when we put out the popper, and Wolfie's no exception. Cute Photo! Hope you got some sleep! Sleep is a life saver sometimes. zzzzzzzzzzzzReplyDelete