This week's Sunday Stealing comes from Arynmay.
1. Have you ever pretended to read a book to impress someone? No. I read books because I like to read.
2. Have you ever pretended not to read a book in order to avoid embarrassment? No, I read or don't read whatever I like.
3. What’s your worst reading habit? Staying up all hours of the night just to finish a book.
4. What book are you most proud of having read? All of them.
5. Do you buy most of your books new, second-hand, electronically or borrow via the library? I space my books out between buying them new and buying them second hand. I tend to buy more electronically than hardback/paperback.
6. Have you ever pretended to watch a film to impress someone? No. I watch movies because I like to watching movies.
7. Have you ever pretended not to have watched a film in order to avoid embarrassment? No, I watch or don't watch whatever I like.
8. What movie have you watched the most? Gone With The Wind
9. What film do you tell people is your favorite ever? Gone With The Wind
10. What film is actually your favorite ever? Gone With The Wind
11. What time do you usually wake up and get up in the mornings? 5:30AM
12. Do you wake naturally or does something/someone wake you up? My alarm clock wakes me up.
13. How many snooze alarms do you need? At least two (my alarm is set for 5:00)
14. What’s your routine on a workday/work at home morning? Wake up, go to the bathroom, get dressed, pack my lunch then take the dog out to potty before leaving for the day.
15. What’s your routine on a non-workday morning? Wake up, go to the bathroom, take the dog out to potty then go play on the computer.