This week's Sunday Stealing comes from the archives!
1) Candle scents this month: Clean Linen, Cranberry Chutney and Lilac Blossoms
2) What I read this month: Local newspapers, online news, newspapers from back home.
3) Top three songs I was drawn to: Champagne Supernova by Oasis; Some Beach by Blake Shelton and Bangarang by Skrillex
4) Movies I saw: The Groods
5) Favorite tv moments of the month: Sheldon kissing Amy on The Big Bang Theory
6) Something yummy I made: Homemade Mac & Cheese
7) Restaurants where I ate: Famous Dave's; Olive Garden; Subway and Jimmy Johns.
8) Five things I am loving this month: My children, grandchildren, brother, husband and my dog.
9) A goal I had for this month: My goal was to make it through the month without yelling at someone.
10) This month I looked forward to: Snow melting and warmer temperatures!
11) Something I want to remember about this month: My family loves me even if we don't see each other very often.
12) A photo I took this month: The following photo was taken on Valentine's Day. Gifts from my husband.
Clean linen is one of my favorites. Cute teddy :)ReplyDelete
Thank you Harriet :)Delete
Your mac and cheese looks so good! And, I think warmer weather is on the way for you. Everyone I talk to from the east is really excited to be out of such super cold weather.ReplyDelete