This week's Sunday Stealing comes from Bzoink.
1. When you buy a greetings card are the words or the picture more important to you? The card has to have the right combination of words and picture. However, I lean more towards the picture being more important.
2. What's your favorite kind of cake? Homemade Mississippi Mud Cake
3. Do you ever make gifts for people, if so what, or do you buy them? I mostly buy gifts because I am not very creative when it comes to making gifts.
4. You are chosen to have lunch with the President. The condition is you only get to ask one question. What do you ask? I would ask one simple, easy question..."Why?"
5. Which do you dislike most: pop-up ads or spam email? Pop-up ads
6. What was the best party you've ever been to? None that I can think of.
7. Which is worse, being in a place that is too loud, or too quiet? Being in a place that is too loud.
8. You are offered an envelope that you know contains $50. You are then told that you may either keep it or exchange it for another envelope that may contain $500 or may be empty. Do you keep the first envelope, or do you take your chances with the second? I take my chances with the second. If I get an empty envelope then I have what I started with...nothing.
9. Do you wish cellphone etiquette was a required class upon purchasing one? Yes!
10. What's the most messed up food combination that you've had that was actually good? Cheese on pancakes.
11. What's one of your most random pet peeves (something that annoys you)? People talking on and on and on without getting to the point.
12. When is the last time you had home cooking? Last weekend, I made homemade mac & cheese for dinner.
13. If you could be a fictional character from a book who would you choose? Scarlet O'Hara from "Gone With The Wind"
14. If you could be in a television sit-com, which would you choose? The Big Bang Theory
15. If you could be any animal or creature for one day, what would it be? A Siberian Tiger
16. What's your favorite girl's name? Vickie
17. What's your favorite boy's name? Colt
18. What's your supermarket of choice? Hansen's (the local IGA)
19. If you were to attend a costume party tonight, what or whom would you go as? Myself.
20. What is your concession stand must-have at the movies? Diet Pepsi, buttered popcorn and chocolate covered raisins.
Siberian Tiger sounds so exotic!ReplyDelete
EWW cheese on pancakes. Sounds horribleReplyDelete
Lots and lots of Big Bang Theory folks on this meme! I love the show but I'm not sure I could live with any of them--although I would like to meet Sheldon's mom!ReplyDelete
Cheese on pancakes?? That's right up there with the banana meatloaf someone else is trying to convince us tastes good. Who thinks up these things? lol :)ReplyDelete
I like whipped cream on my pancakes. Actually, I'd put whipped cream on about anything.ReplyDelete