This week's Sunday Stealing comes from BlackPanther.
01. Put your music player of choice on shuffle and list the first song. American Idiot by Green Day
02. If you could spend a week anywhere in the world, where would it be and why? Would you take anyone with you? Ireland, because it is the home of my ancestors. I would take my dog, husband, and my children with me.
03. What is your preferred writing implement? (eg. Blue pen, pencil, green pen) I prefer to write with a blue gel pen. Blue is easier for me to see than things written in pencil.
04. When did you go on your first trip alone (without your parents)? Texas at age 18.
05. Do you have connections to any celebrities (even minor)? List them. Does Merle Haggard count?
06. Name 3 items you could pick up from where you are. My cell phone, a Diet Pepsi and my dog's ashes (Annabelle; she passed away on August 02, 2012).
07. How would you describe your sense of humor? Silly
08. Do you ever play board games or other non-computer games? Got any favorites? Yes. My favorites is Monopoly.
09. A musical artist you love that isn’t well known. The Jeff Healey Band
10. A musical artist you love that is well known. Steven Tyler
11. What is your desktop background currently? A collection of photos of the above mention dog, Annabelle.
12. Last person you talked to, and through what you talked to them. My husband. Face-to-face
13. What do you carry your money in? My purse and wallet.
14. What timekeeping devices are in the room you are currently in? My cell phone, computer, and my "weather station" (which shows time, date, indoor temp and outdoor temp).
15. What kind of headphones do you use? The ones that came with my iPhone.
16. What musical artists have you seen perform live? Carolines Spine, REM, and a bunch of country artists.
17. How often do you clear your browser history? Every other day and sometimes daily.
18. What’s the best job you’ve ever had? Actually, I enjoy the job I currently have. Yes, it is quite stressful most of the time but I still love the job.
19. What’s the worst job you’ve ever had? A factory job I had many, many years ago. We made tarp like things for sofa beds.
20. What magazines do you read, if any? Reader's Digest, Game Informer, Good Housekeeping, and a few others.