December 18, 2013
Wednesday Hodgepodge for 18 December 2013
1. Do you believe in miracles? Yes.
2. What's a recent fad you admit to trying? Sugar Cookie flavored Pringles Stix...and they were awesome!
3. Peppermint-are you a fan? If so, what's your favorite food or beverage containing peppermint? I do like peppermint in gum, hard candies, candy canes and a few other items. I do not like peppermint flavored beverages.
4. Break the ice, on thin ice, as cold as ice (emotionally, not literally) which phrase have you run into most recently? Explain. On thin ice has been the phrase I have heard the most in the last few week. Mostly because it is winter here in Wisconsin and folks want to go ice fishing.
5. Have you ever broken or spilled something in someone else's home? Still friends? Year ago I broke one of my mother-in-law's pie pans. She forgave me and we still love each other.
6. 'Tis the week before Christmas...are you feeling more like Buddy the Elf or the Grinch before his heart grew? I am more like the Grinch. I love Christmas but at the same time I don't like it. All the crowds, chaos, stress, depression and etc really gets me upset.
7. Share a favorite quote relating to Christmas: “Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind. To cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy,is to have the real spirit of Christmas.” ~*~ Calvin Coolidge ~*~
8. Random Thought: Never trust anyone who says “I'm not supposed to tell anyone but...”
Labels: Wednesday Hodgepodge