This week's Sunday Stealing comes from the Sunday Stealing archives!
1. What was the single best thing that happened this past year? My grandson, Colton, was born.
2. What was the single most challenging thing that happened? Only seeing my daughter once and my son twice.
3. What was an unexpected joy this past year? My grandson, Colton.
4. What was an unexpected obstacle? Saving money to go see my children.
5. Pick three words to describe 2013. Stressful, lonely, busy.
6. What were the best books you read this year? A few books by Lee Child.
7. With whom were your most valuable relationships? RoseAnn
8. What was your biggest personal change from January to December of this past year? Only seeing my daughter once and my son twice.
9. In what way(s) did you grow emotionally? None.
10. In what way(s) did you grow spiritually? None.
11. In what way(s) did you grow physically? None.
12. In what way(s) did you grow in your relationships with others? None.
13. What was the most enjoyable part of your work? The people that actually benefit from what I do.
14. What was the most challenging part of your work? Dealing with customers and their "the world revolves around me" attitude.
15. What was your single biggest time waster in your life this past year? Facebook
16. What was the best way you used your time this past year? Visiting my children.
17. What was biggest thing you learned this past year? I learned that sometimes the kindest people are the one's that hurt the most. Like me.
18. Create a phrase or statement that describes 2013 for you. "Think positive and try to keep a smile on my face."