This week's Sunday Stealing comes from FoxyDanish.
01. What is something that you have lost recently?: I lost my patience yesterday, while waiting in line to leave Wal Mart. The following photo was taken in Onalaska, WI, by me while waiting in line yesterday.
02. Do you own any self-help books?: One or two, but I have not read them recently.
03. Do you live near the sea or ocean?: Neither, but I wish I lived near the ocean.
04. Have you ever spent ages making/writing something on your computer when it suddenly crashed and you lost it all?: Oh yes, many times.
05. Do you enjoy food shopping?: No
06. What are you having for lunch?: Hot Dogs and Hot Chocolate
07. Are you one of those people who can sleep through anything?: Yes, most of the time.
08. Do you like love letters?: I use to but not any more.
09. Have you ever received or written one?: Yes and yes. I actually still have some that an ex-boyfriend wrote to me years ago.
10. How far does your nearest relative live?: About 20 minutes from my house. (They live not far from where the following photo was taken in La Crosse, WI.
11. Do you like velvet?: Yes
12. What kind of art do you like?: Original art, local art and photography.
13. If you went to London, where would you go first?: To the hotel room to freshen up and to take a nap.
14. If you had to pick one friend who is the most interesting, who would you pick?: Hummmm...tough choice. I would pick RoseAnn. She has been to places I have not yet been and I love seeing photos she posts of her adventures.
15. Can you think of the meanest thing you have ever done/said to someone?: I remember as a kid I was crawling along the back of our couch and knocked a picture (in a heavy frame) down. The picture hit my Grandma Henson in the eye and made her bleed.
16. What magazines do you read?: Reader's Digest, Good Housekeeping, Gamer, Woman's Day and a few others.
17. What/who has been on your mind today?: Debt, bills, my children, my brother, family, my parents and Christmas.
18. Would you be interested in ghost-hunting?: Not really
That Walmart line is the reason why I only shop there early on weekdays. I just cannot do the crowds. Nothing is worth that to me.ReplyDelete
do that what is on your mind list in reverse order, lolReplyDelete
Yikes! Traffic! There is a Walmart in an old shopping center anchored on the other end by a Macy's and a Target. It is terrible to go there anywhere near the holidays. Unfortunately, my favorite store, World Market, is next to the Wallies.ReplyDelete