This week's Sunday Stealing comes from the Sunday Stealing archives!
1.The Christmas song I can listen to even in June is..."The Little Drummer Boy"
2.Hot Chocolate, Egg Nog or Mulled wine? Hot Chocolate mostly. Egg Nog every now and then during the month of December.
3.When do you put your decorations up? After Thanksgiving.
4. What are you having for Christmas dinner? Ham, Brisket, Cheesy Potatoes,
5.What is your favorite Christmas tradition? Visiting my grandparents. I wish they were still alive.
6. Have you ever gone Carol singing? Yes
7. When did you learn the truth about Santa? When I was 6 years old.
8. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? As quickly as possible.
9. What's the best thing about Christmas? Being able to take some time off from work.
10. All I want for Christmas is...to be 100% debt free.