This week's questions come from No-boba-Please!
1) Do you think Daylight Saving Time is still necessary? No, Daylight Saving Time is no necessary and we have not needed it in years.
2) How long does it take you to adjust to the time change? A week or so.
3) What's the hardest part of the time change? The fact that it is dark when I go to work and dark when I come home.
4) How many clocks are in your house? 14 or so.
5) Are you generally early, late, or on time? Early
6) If an invitation to an event listed the time as 8-11pm, what time would you arrive? 7:45PM
7) Do you wear a watch? No, and I haven't for years.
8) Have you ever glanced at the time and had to glance again because you didn't pay attention the first time? Yes and this happens often.
9) Are most of your clocks digital or dial? Digital
10) What does your alarm clock sound like? Like this...
12) Does clock ticking drive you nuts? Very much so.