November 24, 2013
Sunday Stealing: Thanksgiving Meme
This week's Thanksgiving Meme comes from the Sunday Stealing archives!
1. What do you have for breakfast on Thanksgiving? An apple or something small so that I can save room for Thanksgiving dinner.
2. Do you go to a Thanksgiving parade or watch one on TV? I watch the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade each year.
3. Do you serve appetizers, lunch, or snacks during the day? Snacks throughout the day.
4. What are the traditional favorites? Roasted turkey, mashed potatoes, gravy, corn, pumpkin pie and sweet iced tea.
5. What new recipes will you try this year? None.
6. What part of the meal do you never compromise? The turkey.
7. Who gets to carve the turkey? Me.
8. Family style around the table or buffet style and everyone sits wherever there’s room? Buffet style and everyone sits where ever.
9. How many will be at your table this year? At least two.
10. Once you're at the table, do you say grace or a toast or does everyone go around and say what they're thankful for? We say grace.
11. Cranberry sauce… yay or nay? Yay!!! I love cranberry sauce.
12. What time do you eat Thanksgiving Dinner? Around 2:00PM
13. Three best pies for Thanksgiving dessert? Pumpkin Pie, Apple Pie and Chocolate Pie
14. Do you have dessert right after the main meal or later on? Both!
15. Favorite leftover? Cold turkey sandwiches.