October 20, 2013
Sunday Stealing: Random Randomness Part 3
This week's questions come from My Random Randomness.
1) What room are you in? My computer room.
2) Can you solve a rubix cube? I did when I was younger but cannot do it any more.
3) Are you psychic in any way? No
4) What star sign are you? Libra
6) What's your lucky number? Five (5)
7) Do you have any chores that should be done now? Yes, I should be sweeping and moping the floors.
8) Did you have a cherished childhood teddy bear or other toy? I had my childhood teddy bear until I was nearly 24 years old. She disappeared one day and I was quite sad.
9) What was the last thing you bought from a vending machine? a Diet Pepsi
10) What shoe size are you? 12 in women's and 10 1/2 in men's.
11) How many pairs of shoes do you own? Four.
12) If you were prime minister/ruler of the world what laws would you make? No one is allowed to go to bed hungry.
13) If you were a super hero what powers would you have? The ability to know when someone is lying.
14) and what would your hero name be? Shannon
15) and what outfit would you wear? casual work clothes
16) What was your last dream about? Life back home in Annapolis, MO.
17) What would you do if you won the lottery? Pay off all my debt, pay off the house, help out family and buy a new car.
18) Would you like to build/design your own house? Yes.
19) Which form of public transport do you prefer? None of it. I prefer my own vehicle.
21) Can you juggle? No. Unless you count jugging work and home life.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Why do you ear mens' shoes? :)ReplyDelete
Men's sneakers are very comfortable :)Delete
LOL Bud. I was gonna ask the same thing! ;)ReplyDelete
I am sorry you lost your teddy bear. That is sad.ReplyDelete
I didn't think of juggling that way - that's awesome. I do the same. :) And oh my you've got some big feet there!! :)ReplyDelete
Hope your birthday was nice (it must have been recent, as a Libra)! :-)ReplyDelete
I was famous for taking apart the cube and putting it together.... now I can't even do that!ReplyDelete
I will sometimes wear men's boots for work because they are roomier for extra pairs of socks....and I do buy men's sport socks rather than women's because again they are roomier and allow for the swollen ankles that plague me in middle age. Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!ReplyDelete
I wish I had the time to even think about completing a rubix cube....ReplyDelete
I'm with you, the car is more comfortable and it has a disc player with MY tunes on it. Good answers, all.ReplyDelete
I agree! No one should be allowed to go to bed hungry. Enjoyed your answers!ReplyDelete