August 25, 2013
Sunday Stealing: Young At Heart
This week's questions come from Lacey Eagle Bear
1. Are you a young heart or an old soul? I am an old soul.
2. What makes someone a best friend? Being honest and being there for you no matter what is going on in your life.
3. What Christmas present do you remember the most? A teddy bear I received when I was really young (in the early 1970's)
4. Tell me a movie/song/TV show/playbook that has changed your life. None that I can think of
5. Name one physical feature that you like about yourself and one that you dislike. I like my smile and hate my weight.
6. Can money buy happiness? Only temporarily.
7. What’s more important in a relationship: physical attraction or emotional connection? Emotional connection
8. Is there anyone close to you that you know you can’t trust? Yes
9. Where was your favorite place to go when you were a little kid? My grandparents house.
10. Have you spent a night in the hospital? Yes
11. Do you enjoy being only with 1-2 friends or with a large group of people? A small group of people. Large groups make me nervous.
12. Have you ever been bullied? Yes
13. If your partner wanted to wait until marriage until having sex, would you stay in that relationship? Yes
14. Do you believe in God? Yes
15. Out of all the social networks in the world why use a blog? A blog can be way more personal.
16. What is your quirkiest habit? Picking scabs
17. What is normal? Are you normal? No and I know it isn't me.
18. Someone close to you is dying! You have the choice to let this person live for 10 more years but if you do you cause the death of 10 strangers. I would leave it up to the person dying.
19. What is one thing you could never forgive? Cheating
20. When you’re alone in your own home, do you talk out loud to yourself? Yes
21. Who is your favorite super hero? Iron Man
22. Could you be in a long distance relationship? No, tried that and it didn't work.
23. Do you know what makes you happy? Yes
24. Who was your first crush? Jimmy
25. Where is your favorite place to go out and eat? Texas Roadhouse
26. Are you an early bird or night owl? Night Owl
27. Give me an unpopular opinion you have. I don't have any.
28. Do you believe in giving kids medals and trophies for participation? No
29. What song best describes your life right now? "Eat The Rich" by Aerosmith
30. How do you express your creativity? Through blogging
31. Describe your neighborhood. Small town and quiet.
32. Give me the story of your life in 6 words. In debt and depressed at times.
Labels: Sunday Stealing