Today's Sunday Stealing was ripped off a blogger named Leo from the blog Leonine's Journal. He was tackling a meme that his blogging site, Live Journal, hosts. It has 5,000 questions. I completed questions 1 through 120 in a previous post....found HERE.
If you decide to join, leave a comment and link up to Sunday Stealing!
122. How do you feel about women in politics? The same way I feel about men in politics and politics in general.
123. Would you rather have an indoor Jacuzzi or an outdoor pool? indoor Jacuzzi
124. What things are you interested in that you study or read about regularly? Dogs, video games, my family.
125. Would you consider yourself to be intelligent? Yes.
126. Would you consider yourself to be wise? Yes.
127. Have you ever given or received a lap dance? Yes.
128. Have you ever spoken to a homeless person? Yes.
129. Would you ever creep into the subway tunnels to go exploring? No.
130. If you could add 70 years to your life but only by making some random person die 70 years sooner would you? Yes.
131. Can you identify any of the following lyrics? (with help I can)
A: Nothing to kill or die for...Imagine by the Beatles
B: Late comings with the late comin' stretcher...911 is a Joke by Public Enemy
C: I could make a film and make you my star...Scooter by Sex Dwarf
132. Are you worried about North Korea? Yes.
133. Would you rather be a world political leader or a talk-show host? Talk show host
134. Have you ever given someone a love letter that you wrote? Yes.
135. Have you ever sent someone a surprise though the mail? Yes.
136. Are you looking forward to any dates right now? Vacation perhaps? I am looking forward to June. My in-laws are coming to visit.
137. Of all animated movies, which is the best one you've ever seen? The Lion King
138. What are the best bands or songs to listen to while driving? Skrillex
139. What do you think is the most amazing thing that anyone has ever accomplished? Inventing the Internet.
140. What could a member of the opposite sex do to impress you? Be honest, faithful and trustworthy.