Today's Sunday Stealing was ripped off a blogger named Leo from the blog Leonine's Journal. He was tackling a meme that his blogging site, Live Journal, hosts. It has 5,000 questions.
I went back through the Sunday Stealing archives and found part one through four and added that to today's part five. (yes, this is going to be long!). If you decide to join, leave a comment and link up to Sunday Stealing!
2. What are the 3 most important things everyone should know about you? I am kind, easy-going and mostly open minded.
3. When you aren't memes like this one what are you doing? Working
4. List your classes in school from the ones you like the most to the ones you like the least (or if you are out of school, think of the classes you did like and didn't like at the time). I enjoyed recess in grade school and computer class in high school. I did not like history or English. In college I enjoyed psychology but not statistics class.
5. What is your biggest goal for this year? To lose weight.
6. Where do you want to be in 5 years? Living in Texas,. working in my current job field.
7. What stage of life are you in right now? Middle age loneliness with empty nest feelings.
8. Are you more child-like or childish? I tend to be childish at times.
9. What is the last thing you said out loud? "Because I felt like it."
10. What song comes closest to how you feel about your life right now? "Hole in my Soul" by Aerosmith
11. Have you ever taken martial arts classes? Yes, but only one.
12. Does your life tend to get better or worse or does it just stay the same? Stays just about the same.
13. Does time really heal all wounds? Not really.
14. How do you handle a rainy day? By working or sleeping.
15. Which is worse...losing your luggage or having to sort out tangled holiday lights? Losing my luggage.
16. How is (or was) your relationship with your parents? It wasn't all that great.
17. Do you tend to be aware of what is going on around you? Most of the time.
18. What is the truest thing that you know? That I am very overweight.
19. What did you want to be when you grew up? A computer programmer in the United States Air Force.
20. Have you ever been given a second chance? Yes.
21. Are you more of a giver or a taker? Giver
22. Do you make your decisions with an open heart/mind? As best as I can.
23. What is the most physically painful thing that has ever happened to you? Having children (one by c-section and one naturally).
24. What is the most emotionally painful thing that has ever happened to you? My parents dying.
25. Who have you hugged today? My dog.
26. Who has done something today to show they care about you? My brother.
27. Do you have a lot to learn? Yes.
28. If you could learn how to do three things just by wishing and not by working what would they be? How to lose weight and keep it off; how to get out of debt and how to be rich.
29. Which do you remember the longest: what other people say, what other people do or how other people make you feel? How other people make me feel.
30. What are the key ingredients to having a good relationship? Trust, honesty and faithfulness.
31. What 3 things do you want to do before you die? Visit Ireland; Visit Hawaii and parasail.
32. What three things would you want to die to avoid doing? Seeing my children suffer; seeing my dog suffer or seeing my family suffer.
33. Is there a cause you believe in more than any other cause? I am against animal abuse and child abuse.
34. What does each decade make you think of: Music mostly.
35. Which decade do you feel the most special connection to and why? the 1980's...best music of my time.
36. What is your favorite oldie/classic rock song? "Free Bird" by Lynyrd Skynyrd
37. What country do you live in and who is the leader of that country? United States of America lead by President Obama.
If you could say any sentence to the current leader of your country what would it be? "Get your shit straight son!"
38. What's your favorite TV channel to watch in the middle of the night? Food Network
39. What Disney villain are you the most like and why? None of them. I am too nice to be a villain.
40. Have you ever been a girl scout/boy scout? Yes
41. If you were traveling to another continent would you rather fly or take a boat? Fly
42. Why is the sky blue during the day and black at night? Because the sun is absent.
43. What does your name mean? Shannon has a few different meanings: Wise one, Wise River, Little wise one, and A river in Ireland that flows from County Leitrim to the Atlantic Ocean.
44. Would you rather explore the deeps of the ocean or outer space? Outer Space
45. Word association - What is the first word that comes to mind when you see the word:
46. If you could meet any person in the world who is dead who would you want it to be? My father's parents.
47. What if you could meet anyone who is alive? No one.
48. Is there a movie that you love so much you could watch it everyday? Gone With The Wind
50. Have you ever saved someone's life or had your life saved? Yes and yes.
51. Make up a definition for the following silly words...
Fruitgoogle: Results from doing searches on Google.
Ambytime: Sleep induced by drugs.
Asscactus: Prickly ass hair.
52. What was the last thing you made with your own hands? Homemade Mac & Cheese
53. What was your favorite toy as a child? My teddy bear.
54. How many TV’s are in your house? Only two for now.
55. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Camp
56. How do you feel when you see a rainbow? Happiness
57. Have you ever dreamt a dream that came true? No
58. Have you ever been to a psychic/tarot reader? No
59. What is your idea of paradise? Warm temps and a comfy bed.
60. Have you ever caught and tamed a wild animal? No.
61. Do you believe in Hell? Yes
62. What one thing have you done that most people haven't? Nothing that I can think of.
63. What is the kindest thing you have ever done? Bury my parents.
64. Have you gone to WTIT's facebook page and hit "like" yet? Yes
65. What holiday should exist but doesn't? Stay Home and Blog Day
66. What holiday shouldn't exist but does? President's Day
67. What's the best joke you ever heard? "of course I am not cheating on you"
68. Where is the most fun place you have EVER been? Dayton Beach, Florida
69. Is your hair natural or dyed? Natural
70. Do you have any deep dark secrets or are you pretty much up front? A few very personal secrets.
71. What is under your bed right now? Lint, fuzz, Diet Pepsi bottle.
72. If you were in the Land of Oz would you want to live there or go home? Live there.
73. If you drive do you frequently speed? No.
74. What is the world's best song to dance to? "Angel Eyes" by The Jeff Healey Band
75. What song was on the last time you danced with someone? I dont remember the last time I danced with anyone.
76. Do you prefer Disney or Warner Brothers? Warner Brothers.
77. What is the first animal you would run to see if you went to the zoo? White Tiger
78. Would you consider yourself to be romantic? No
79. If the earth stopped rotating would we all fly off? Probably.
80. What is the one thing that you love to do so much that you would make sacrifices to be able to do it? Sleeping
81. If you (and everyone) had to lose one right or freedom, but you could pick which one everyone had to lose, what would you pick? I am selfish and choose not to give up any of my rights or freedoms.
82. If you had to choose would you live on the equator or at the North Pole? Equator
83. Would you rather give up listening to music or watching television? Watching TV
84. What do you think makes someone a hero? Someone that goes above and beyond what is expect and does it honestly.
85. What cartoon would you like to be a character in? The Smurfs
86. Name one thing that turns your stomach: the smell of a skunk
87. What was the last thing you paid for? Gas for my Jeep.
88. Are you a coupon clipper? No
89. Get anything good in the mail recently? A photo album from Shutterfly.
90. Which would you rather take as a gym class...dancing, sailing, karate, or bowling? Sailing
91. In Star Trek people 'beam' back and forth between different places. What this means is they stand in a little tube and their molecules are deconstructed and sent to another tube somewhere else where they are reassembled. Only problem is when the molecules are deconstructed the person is dead. When they are put back together it is only a clone that has all the dead person's memories. Is the person who gets beamed the same person on both ends? Yes
92. What insects are you afraid of? Any that sting.
93. If you could print any phrase on a T-shirt, what would it say? "Mornings Suck! Don't talk to me until after lunch!"
94. What's the most eccentric thing you have ever worn? A white wedding dress to my high school prom.
95. If you could pick one food that you could eat all you wanted but it would have no effect on how much you weigh, what food would it be? Chocolate
97. Have you ever caught an insect and kept it as a pet? Yes.
98. What is more helpful to you, wishes or plans? Plans
99. When do you feel your life energy the strongest? Late in the evening
100. You are spending the night alone in the woods and may bring only 3 items with you. A tent, blanket/ pillow and a gun.
101. What does happiness/joy feel like physically? A big smile on my face and a spring in my step.
102. List five things you love starting with the one you love the absolute most. My Family (son, daughter, husband, brother, in-laws, etc); my dog; my friends; my Jeep and my computer.
103. How many movies have you gone to see this year? Not yet.
104. If you could have 3 wishes...but none of them could be for yourself, what would you wish for? No more animal abuse in the world; no more child abuse in the world and no more abuse of any kind.
105. In what ways do you relax and de-stress when you are really tense? listen to music, read, and sleep
106. How much money would it take to get you to sell your blog address? $5,000.00 or more.
107. Have you ever been hunting? Yes
108. Have you attempted this 5000 question meme in the past? No
109. What do you think of cloning? Great idea but needs more testing.
110. Do you read or watch TV more often? Read
111. With all this talk of terrorism going around are you willing to sacrifice rights and freedoms for increased safety? That depends on what rights and freedoms I would have to give up.
112. What is the punishment you would come up with for Osama Bin Laden if you caught him alive? Death
113. Have you ever named an individual part of your body? Yes
114. Have you ever been on the radio or on TV? No
115. Have you ever won a lottery, or sweepstakes? No
116. Have you ever won a contest or competition? Yes
117. Have you ever watched The Joy of Painting show with Bob Ross (check out this link if you don't know who he is. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Ross_(painter)? I watched that show as I was growing up and now I watch it online from time to time.
118. Do you know what your grandparents and your great grand parents did for a living? Grand parents yes but not my great grandparents.
119. Is there anything really interesting in your family history? No
120. Is there anyone you trust completely? Yes
Great asnwers! I'd love to start on the number one of the 5000 question meme too. I don't know when's that gonna happen, lol...and yep! I'd love to sleep during rainy days...and cuddles too! Yay!ReplyDelete