1. When were you last 'on a mountaintop'? You may answer in the literal or figurative sense.
Last weekend when I was in La Crosse, WI. I have not been to my hometown mountain top (Tip Top in Missouri) in many years.
2. Do you establish and maintain a strict budget in your household? What is one piece of financial advice you would offer someone just starting out on their own?
I work on a budget but not a strict budget. The best advice I can give is: Pay all your bills first, then if there is anything left over buy yourself a little something.
3. Cherries-yay or nay? Cherry pie, cherry cola, black forest cake, or a scoop of Ben and Jerry's Cherries Garcia...pick one.
I will take all of that please! But since I have to choose just one....Black Forest Cake!
4. Should you ever discuss religion or politics with people you don't know?
No, you should never get into a discussion about politics or religions with strangers. Hell, I don't think you should even discuss it with family...causes too much drama.
5. When you take a road trip do you prefer to be the driver or the passenger? Where were you headed on your last road trip?
I don't mind driving but I would rather be the passenger so I can takes naps. My last road trip was to the graveyard to visit with Grandma & Grandpa Wamsley.
6. If we peeked inside your closet, what color would we say is most prevalent?
7. Who's your favorite senior citizen and why are they special?
My mother-in-law and father-in-law. Those two are two of the kindest people I know. I am proud to be a part of their lives.
8. Random Thought:
I have lived in Wisconsin for four years and I really miss home (Missouri). However, I miss HOME as in mom, dad, Grandpa Henson, Grandma Henson, and my aunts/uncles/cousins. I miss family fish frys, family trips, going to Black River and oh so much more.
Elephant Rocks State Park in Missouri .....Source: Uploaded by user via Donna on Pinterest
I have wonderful in-laws too, for which I'm grateful.ReplyDelete
Glad you joined in today...it's fine to put your post up on your blog early, I just don't have the link up until Wednesdays. You can add it anytime. Have a nice day : )