December 7, 2012
Friday Fill-In: Christmas Parties, Worms and a Moon
1. I saw the moon and the moon saw me. The moon saw someone I wanted to see.
2. What day is our office Christmas Party?...just a hint, please!
3. Once I tried to eat a worm. My mother damn near had a heart attack.
4. I would peak at the Christmas presents in times past.
5. The road led me down a path that I never should have taken....just a hard lesson learned.
6. I wish my drive to work each day was in the morning light, and not before the sun has a chance to rise.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to eating dinner at Texas Roadhouse, tomorrow my plans include drive to La Crosse and see the Rotary Christmas Lights and Sunday, I want to sleep all day!
Labels: Friday Fill-In