1. What is your biggest pet peeve? Stupidity
2. Where and when were you born? 1970 in Missouri
3. Where did your parents meet? Somewhere in Missouri...I cant remember where.
4. Do you have any siblings? What are/were they like in four words? I have one brother. Four words to describe him...Tall, Stubborn, handsome, fun.
5. Where do you live now, and with whom? In Wisconsin with my husband and dog.
6. What is your occupation? Sitting at a desk five days a week, punching information into a computer.
7. Write a full description of yourself. Tall, fat, happy sometimes, married with two grown children and one dog.
8. To which social class do you belong? Lower Class, just above poverty level.
9. Do you have any allergies, diseases, or other physical weaknesses? MRSA, Psorisis, Acne
10. Are you right- or left-handed? Right handed
11. What does your voice sound like? Deep and kind of manly :(
12. What words and/or phrases do you use very frequently? "Indeed"
13. What do you have in your pockets? Lint
14. Do you have any quirks, strange mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics? Probably. I am sure my husband, brother or children could answer this better.
Part 2: Growing Up
15. How would you describe your childhood in general? It could have been much better.
16. What is your earliest memory? Something around age 4.
17. How much schooling have you had? High School, Associates Degree and Bachelors Degree...so a lot of schooling.
18. Did you enjoy school? Yes
19. Stop and count, Since you were born until today; how many homes have you lived in? Over 20
20. While growing up, did you have any role models? No
21. While growing up, how did you get along with the other members of your family? Ok, as long as I stayed in my room.
22. As a child, what did you want to be when you grew up? A computer programmer in the United States Air Force.
23. What were your favorite activities 3 years ago? Same thing they are now....video games, reading, sleeping and watching movies.
24. As a child, what kinds of personality traits did you display? I can't remember.
25. As a child, were you popular? No
26. When and with whom was your first kiss? Roy in 1986
27. Describe any influences in your past that led you to do the things you do today. Everything in my past led me to who I am today. Some good and some bad.
28. What’s next? Lunch!
Part 3: Past
34. What do you consider the most important event of your life so far? The birth of my children.
35. What do you consider your greatest achievement? My children.
36. What is your greatest regret? Not getting to tell my mother goodbye.
37. What is the most evil thing you have ever done? I once took a dog out to the countryside and dropped her off at a farm, hoping someone would take her in. It was a stupid decision and I still beat myself up over it. I went back many times to look for her but never found her.
38. When was the time you were the most frightened? Yesterday when my dog, Shelby, took off across the backyard after a squirrel before I was able to put her leash on.
39. What is your best memory? Times spent with my grandparents.
Part 4: Beliefs And Opinions
40. Are you basically optimistic or pessimistic? A mixture of both but I try to lean more to optimistic.
41. What is your greatest fear? Death
42. What are your religious views? My own.
43. State a random opinion? Life sucks.
44. What are your views on sex? Sex is sex. People need to keep with one person and not screw around.
45. Are you able to cook? Yes, just enough to keep us alive.
46. In your opinion, what is the most evil thing any human being could do? Abuse/kill animals and children.
47. Do you believe in the existence of soul mates and/or true love? I use to but not any more.
48. What do you believe makes a successful life? Honesty, Faithfulness, Trustworthiness and true friendship.
49. How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings? I dont talk about my thoughts and feelings.
50. Do you have any biases or prejudices? I am sure I do, I just cant think of them.
51. Is there anything you absolutely refuse to do under any circumstances? Why do you refuse to do it? I refuse to be unfaithful, dishonest or not trustworthy.
Yes some of the middle was omitted, trust me you would be glad it was.
Part 7: Self Image
84. Describe the routine of a normal day for you: Wake up, get dressed, go to work, come home from work, make dinner, clean house, play games, go to bed.
85. What is your greatest strength as a person? My kindness
86. What is your greatest weakness? My kindness
87. Are you going to run for President in 2016? No
88. Are you generally self-contained? Yes
89. Are you generally organized or messy? Messy
90. Name three things you consider yourself to be very good at, and three things you consider yourself to be very bad at: Good: Sleeping, Eating and picking zits. Bad: Housekeeping, parenting and checking the fluids in my Jeep.
91. Do you like your neighbors? Do they like you? Yes and I guess so.
92. Are you different in public then you act among friends? Isn't everyone?
93. What goal do you most want to accomplish in your lifetime? A Master's Degree.
94. Where do you see yourself in 4 years? Working/Finishing my Master's Degree.
95. If you could choose, how would you want to leave this world? Peacefully in my sleep around 100 years (or older) of age, with my children and grand children by my side.
96. If you had only one week to live, what three things would be bumped up on the bucket list? Seeing all my family and friends, making a will and a quick trip to Hawaii.
97. What is one thing about you that really stands out? My kindness
98. What three words best describe your personality? Happy, Kind and Generous
99. What three words would others probably use to describe you? Happy, Kind and Generous
100. What advice do you have to give? There are very few nice people left in this world...be one of them!