November 18, 2012
Sunday Stealing: Have You’s and What If’s
1. Have you anything to confess today? I must confess that I did not got to bed until nearly 2:00 this morning. I was too busy playing games on my computer.
2. Have you ever broken a law? If so, what was it? About 20 years ago, Speeding in my car, and not having insurance on my car.
3. Have you ever committed an act of betrayal against a friend or family member? explain. Not that I am aware of.
4. Has someone else done something that, to this day, makes you cringe when you think about them committing the act? My ex-husband was very abusive and when I think about him I cringe and get upset.
5. Have you ever found yourself sexually aroused by someone that you absolutely should not have been? Sure, and I am also sure everyone has but most are afraid to admit it.
6. Have you ever cheated at school? how so? In grade school I cheated on a math test (times tables) and I got caught and got a spanking.
7. What if you came across a backpack stuffed with one hundred thousand dollars. Would you keep it? If there was no way to identify who the bag belonged to, I would take it home.
8. What if you were the most powerful person in the world. How would you use that power? I would use that power to help abused humans and animals.
9. What if you found a magic lamp? Make a wish for money to pay off all my debt with enough to buy an RV and a small car. Plus I would make a wishes for my loved ones.
10. What if you could change one thing about the world. What would that one thing be? That one thing would be to end all types of abuse.
11. What if you could take one thing back. What would that one thing be? That one thing would be to not marry my first husband. Instead, I would have kicked him to the curb and moved on with my life.
12. What if you were stuck on an island forever but had all the water, food and shelter you needed. What would you do? Find my only little section of the island to seclude myself and do some deep thinking.
13. What if the internet didn't exist? I would get out of the house more often!
14. What if you never started blogging? I would be writing in my journal way more often.
15. What are your November 22 Thanksgiving plans? Sit around the house and eat.
Labels: Sunday Stealing