1) Are you still feasting on cold turkey, or any other leftovers, from your Thanksgiving meal? Unfortunately, we did not have any leftovers this year. So, no cold turkey sandwiches for me. :(
2) AAA says Thanksgiving is a big travel weekend. Did you venture far from home for your holiday dinner? I did not venture very far from home this year...only 20 miles or so to my brother-in-laws house.
3) Is this weekend the official start of the Christmas season for you? No! Christmas season for me will start the week before Christmas.
4) Which couple would you rather hang out with -- Fred and Wilma Flintstone or George and Jane Jetson? I would rather hang out with The Jetsons because I want to fly in their car/spaceship. The Flinstone's have to work to hard to keep their car moving.
5) Have you/would you ever get your teeth whitened? No, and I don't plan to.
6) Do you still have your high school class ring? I have had two class rings in my lifetime. The first one went "missing" when I began dating Rick during my Senior year in High School. I purchased another one and it also mysteriously disappeared. Later on I found out that Rick stole it from me and pawned it.
7) Here's $50. You must spend it all in one place. What are you going to do with it? I am going to take it to Wal Mart and purchase $50 worth of K-Cups for my Keurig!
9) Did you hit the snooze button this morning? No, I didn't even have the alarm set.