Friday Fill-Ins: Is It Snowing Yet?
1. Why is it so cold outside but there is no snow on the ground.
2. Where is the snow...that's what I want to know!
3. Hold on, I am not saying I want it to snow but if it is going to be winter then it needs to be winter!
4. Maybe it will snow soon.
5. Do you think it will snow before Christmas?
6. We have to live, in order to laugh, and love.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sitting around and doing nothing, tomorrow my plans include doing laundry and Sunday, I want to read a good book!
Great fill-ins! =) Happy Weekend!ReplyDelete
That sounds like a great weekend! And you can have ALL my snowReplyDelete
awwww!!! Love the pic of the pups in the snow! It's too bad you don't care for snow too much ;-)ReplyDelete
I like snow. But if we're going to get snow, I want to really get snow. None of this 1 or 2 inches crap. Give me at least half-a-foot! That's what I call snow!!ReplyDelete
Looks like you've got snow on your mind!! :) I don't think I'll get excited about it until all of my kids are old enough to put on snowsuits by themselves!!ReplyDelete