November 23, 2012
Friday Fill-Ins: The Day After Thanksgiving
1. Oh, I am so glad Thanksgiving is over! My tummy is still full.
2. Watching the sun set over the Mississippi River, was my favorite part of the big meal yesterday.
3. Where does one go to avoid the stupidity of this world?
4. Yesterday was filled with good food and laughter.
5. This weather needs to make up its mind. Is it wintertime or not?!
6. Peace, love, happiness, and good health; these are some of the things I wish for my loved ones.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to relaxing and dreaming of being on a beach somewhere warm; tomorrow my plans include getting my furnace fixed and Sunday, I want to clean house!
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Great fill-ins. Touching the base for I haven't been here for long. Happy Thanksgiving to you. =)ReplyDelete
I enjoyed reading your fill-ins. Glad you had a great Thanksgiving!ReplyDelete
If you find "that place," PLEASE take me with you! Stupid abounds!!!ReplyDelete
Have a great Friday!!
I'm pretty sure that the best place to avoid stupidity is on a private islandReplyDelete
Fun to read. I too am glad you had a great Thanksgiving. So did I but I have the urge to clean also. I have to wait until my company leaves in a few days. Trying to do a bit here and there. Having too much fun talking right now :) Figured it could all wait.ReplyDelete