August 12, 2012
Sunday Stealing: The Authentic Meme
1. How long have you been blogging? Many years and on many different web sites. Blogger has been the longest web site I have used and I started it in early 2007.
2. Did you go to college? Yes, twice. Once for an Associate's Degree and again for a Bachelor's Degree.
3. Where have you traveled? Many places
4. Which celebrity do you get mistaken for? Whichever one is the ugliest.
5. What are your three biggest pet peeves? Stupity, Animal/Child Abuse and mean people.
6. What is your favorite movie? Gone With The Wind
7. What is your drink of choice; wine, beer, or liquor. Or Water, Soda, Tea? Soda
8. What is something you enjoy to do when you have me time? Sleep
9. What is your biggest phobia? Death....and small/closed in spaces.
10. Share with us an embarrassing moment of your past? Too many to discuss.
11. What day would you love to relive again? Why? The days my dog Annabelle was alive...I miss her so much.
12. If your life was turned into a movie… what actor would your best friend think should play you? Roseann Barr
13. What are the jobs you had in high school/college/the early years? Administrative Assistant
14. Show us a picture from high school or college.
15. If you could travel anywhere in the world, all expenses paid, where would you go? Hawaii or Ireland or both!
16. Where do you see your life 6 and 1/2 years from now? Texas with a job that does not stress me too much.
17. If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be and why? 20...my parents were still alive.
18. What 5 songs are included on the soundtrack to your life? (You can pick "Middle School", "High School", "College", "Post College" or any format you like.) I need to think about this one...because I don't really know.
19. Romney picked Paul Ryan to run as his veep. Any thoughts? Whatever makes him happy.
20. Your chance: Pick a meme you've done for us to steal. Bud and Judd will visit EVERY post today. Feel free to say, "Bugger off", or anything like that. I've got nothing.
Labels: Sunday Stealing