July 29, 2012
Sunday Stealing: The Too Tired to Think Meme, Part 2
26. What type of errands do you like running? None of them!
27. Have you ever eaten snow? Yes, but not yellow snow.
28. What color are your bedsheets? Green
29. What’s your favorite flower? Rose
30. Do you do ballet? No
31. Do you listen to classical music? No
32. What is the first TV Theme song that pops in your head? Dukes of Hazzard
33. Do you watch Sponge Bob? Yes
34. What temperature is it outside right now? 63 degrees
35. Do people consider you smart? Yes
36. How many piercing do you have? None
37. Are you signed on [to] AIM? No
38. Have you ever tried gluing your fingers together? Yes
39. How do you feel about your family? I love them very much.
40. Do you have an iPod? Yes
41. What time do you go to bed? 10:00PM
42. What CD is currently in your CD player? I dont have a CD player any more. I use my iPod and iTunes for music.
43. What movie do you know every line to? Gone With The Wind
44. What is your favorite salad dressing? Raspberry Vinaigrette
45. What do you want for Christmas this year? An iPad
46. What family member/friend lives the farthest from you? Where? RoseAnn, in Japan
47. Do you like hugs? Yes
48. Last time you had butterflies in your stomach? A few weeks ago when I took hubby to the ER.
49. What’s the way people most often mispronounce any part of your name? They say my last name incorrectly.
50. Last person you hugged? My husband, Steve.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
I really think the digital age is going to wipe out CD's like they did to vinyl. Then were are we going to find cover art?! I just got an iPad and love it. :)ReplyDelete
Enjoy the rest of your day!
I hear ya on the yellow snow.ReplyDelete
Have a great rest of your weekend!