July 22, 2012
Sunday Stealing: The Too Tired to Think Meme, Part 1
1. You have 10 dollars and need to buy snacks at a gas station. What do you get? Lifewater, butter pretzels and a Snickers.
2. If you were reincarnated as a sea creature, what would you want to be? Do dolphins count? If so, then I would want to be a dolphin.
3. Who’s your favorite redhead? My cousin, Leslee.
4. What do you order when you’re at IHOP? Breakfast!
5. Last book you read? Shards by James V. Viscosi
6. Describe your mood. Sad now and then, a little depressed.
7. Describe the last time you were injured. The other day when I cut my leg while shaving.
8. Of all your friends, who would you want to be stuck in a well with? Johnny, Nancy Joe and RoseAnn
9. Rock concert or symphony? Rock Concert
10. What is the wallpaper of your cell phone? A picture of my dogs.
11. Favorite soda? Diet Pepsi
12. What type of shirt are you wearing? A Tee-shirt
13. If you could only use one form of transportation? My Jeep!
14. Most recent movie you have watched in theater? The Avengers
15. Name an actor/actress/singer you have had the hots for. Robert Downing Jr.
16. What’s your favorite kind of cake? Mississippi Mud Cake
17. What did you have for dinner last night? Pasta Salad
18. Look to your left, what do you see? My rocking chair
19. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Not always
20. Favorite toy as a child? Mr. Merlin
21. Do you buy your own groceries? Yes, but it would be nice if someone would do all my shopping for me.
22. Do you think people talk about you behind your back? Yes, they always have...people can be cruel.
23. When was the last time you had gummy worms? A few years ago.
24. What’s your favorite fruit? Apples and cherries
25. Do you have a picture of yourself doing a cartwheel? Hell no! I would hurt myself
Labels: Sunday Stealing