July 8, 2012
Sunday Stealing: The Last Part of the The Imaginary Meme
181. What's the BEST rock band that you have seen live? None, yet.
182. Could you image being in a situation where you would run from the police? Yes
183. Have you ever been asked for an autograph? No
184. What would you change about your living room? The color and the size.
185. Do you drink out of glass or plastic most of the time at home? Glass
186. Last hug? A few hours ago from my hubby.
187. Have you ever had to make up your mind? Yes
188. What is on top of your refrigerator? A bunch of junk.
189. Did it work out for you in terms of kids? Yes, I have two. One girl and one boy.
190. Are you afraid of the dark? Yes
191. What if you had three wishes – what would you wish for? I would wish for happiness for me and my family, a few million dollars and a 1964 1/2 Mustang (all with no strings attached).
192. Do you feel sad often? Sometimes.
193. Have you ever been in lust for an extended period of time? No
194. Do you shower daily? No, sometimes I skip a day.
195. Have you ever prank called someone? Yes
196. If you have a garage, is it cluttered? Yes
197. You are about to die. What do you do with your worldly possessions? Give them to my loved ones.
198. Tell us about the first time that you bought a car. It was a brand new 1989 Ford Escort. Dad helped me purchased it. I was sad because I wanted a Mustang. Dad told me girls don't drive Mustangs and since he was co-signing I didnt argue.
199. What is your favorite type of music? I like a wide variety but mostly the 80's music.
200. What’s your family like? A little crazy, far away, loud, fun and sometimes annoying but I love them all.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
It's funny what find itself ontop of the fridge and half the time I wonder how it all got there,lol.ReplyDelete