June 10, 2012
Sunday Stealing: The Imaginary Meme, Part Four
61. Ocean or pool? Ocean
62. Fridays or Ruby Tuesdays? Ruby Tuesdays
63. Did you want to go to college? Been there done that. I have an Associates Degree and a Bachelor's Degree. Someday I will get my Master's Degree.
64. What did you last time at a mall? A few weeks ago.
65. Which close friend have you known the longest? Nancy Joe and Johnny
66. Why do you like the music you do? For a variety of reason that depends on my mood.
67. Do you read much? As much as possible. I love to read!
68. Favorite country? United States of America
69. What is something you wish you were better at? I wish I was better at losing weight. I have zero willpower.
70. What’s your favorite album/CD? "Big Ones" by Aerosmith
71. What's a good dinner order? Steak, baked potato, salad, iced tea and cake for dessert.
72. Planes or boats? Planes
73. One rumor that’s been spread about you: I cannot think of any right now. But I am sure there are many. People like to talk bullshit rather than finding out the truth.
74. Who is your newest friend? Heather...I met her over a year ago.
75. Have you ever sat on a rooftop? Yes
76. Was your last text useful? Not really
77. Favorite soda? Diet Pepsi
78. Do you like yourself? Sometimes, but not too often.
79. The worst weather: Hot or cold? Cold
80. Do you play an instrument? As a child I could play an organ, even had one of my own. But now that I am older I can only remember how to play one song (God Save the Queen).
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
I'm just waiting for the chance to finish my masters- like for my kids to finally finish.ReplyDelete
Have a great rest of your weekend!
Great answers :) Hugs!ReplyDelete