June 3, 2012
Sunday Stealing: The Imaginary Meme, Part Three
41. Growing up, who was the easier mark: Mom or Dad? Dad
42. What is the stupidest pet that you ever saw? A python...why would you WANT to have that kind of snake as pet?
43. Tell us about a band whose every CD is a “must have”. Aerosmith...must have all of their CD's
44. Where you surprised when Jim Parsons came out? Yes. It was a topic of discussion at work for a few days.
45. Have you ever shoplifted? Yes.
46. We currently have a person who plays both this meme and Saturday 9 who signs in to Mr. Linky every week. Yet, if you click on that link, you are told that only “members” can read the blog. Why do you think that person even bothers to sign in or for that matter, do the meme? (Don't misunderstand, we have no rules and we aren't angry. But it is damn peculiar, no?) I thought I was the only one not able to get in that blog. It is nice to know I am not alone.
47. Have you ever driven a Ferrari? Not yet.
48. What do you call those little plastic things on the ends of shoelaces? Tabbies
49. Have you ever walked more than a mile? Yes.
50. Do you believe in magic? Yes.
51. Have you ever been arrested? Yes.
52. Have you ever skinny dipped? Yes.
53. Explain what you think about hippies. I don't think about them really. I just let them be.
54. New York or California? California
55. Have you ever been dumped? Yes.
56. What are you wearing right now? Pants, tee-shirt and underwear.
57. John Edwards had a mistrial. How do you think he conducted himself after the verdict? I didn't pay any attention to him before or after the verdict.
58. Did you watch the series finale of House? No, I forgot when it was on.
59. You may need to go back a long way if you are old like Harriet. Who was the last person who asked you out? (Or that asked you out. Same dumb question either way.) My husband
60. Do you have any collections? Yes.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Aerosmith- good choice.ReplyDelete
Have a great rest of your weekend.