May 6, 2012
Sunday Stealing: The Get Out of Jail Free Meme, Part One
1. When you're home alone, do you still close the door when you use the restroom? I don't close the bathroom door when I am at home. I don't like being closed in.
2. If you have to go grocery shopping, would you rather go alone or with someone? I would rather go alone. I spend less money.
3. It's your best friends birthday, would you buy them a gift even though they didn't buy you one for yours. Of course.
4. You win the lottery. Lump sum or small payments over a period of time? Why? Lump Sum. I am afraid if I take payments I will die before it is all paid out.
5. Do you like your music loud or at a reasonable level? After a long day at work I crank up the music to drown out the day. Otherwise I keep it at a reasonable level.
6. Are you a beach person or a snowy mountain person? Depends on the time of year. I before the beach but also love the mountains.
7. When do you brush your teeth? Never, I have dentures.
8. Can you watch scary movies alone? Yes.
9. Soft bed or firm? And in fantasy land, who's in it with you? Firm bed. I don't have a fantasy land and if I did I would be all alone.
10. Would you rather stay home all day, or be out and about? I would rather stay home all day.
11. What's one of your worst memories (that you are comfortable sharing)? None that I am comfortable sharing.
12. Do you like to keep the peace or be confrontational? I like to keep the peace.
13. Are you more likely to be with a large group of people or a few close friends? A few close friends.
14. What are your plans for October? Work, work and more work.
15. If money were not a problem, where would you like to live? Texas, Hawaii or Ireland.
16. What is your ideal profession? Retired
17. Are you (or were you) close to your Mom and Dad? No
18. What is one fear that you can't seem to overcome? The fear of dying.
19. Are you good at math? Sometimes.
20. Editor's note. There is no question 20. It is sort of like getting a "Get out of Jail Free" card. We will do 21 to 40 next time. Peace & love!
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
I'm with you about the lottery winnings; take it in one lump sum. I'm also with you about going grocery shopping alone; I think the more people that go along the more money that gets spent.ReplyDelete
cute meme; helps to learn more about a person :)