1. Are you in a job that you truly enjoy? There are days when I truly do enjoy my job and those days are what keeps me going back each day.
2. If you could do any job in the world what would it be? Retired...I think I would be really good at that.
3. If you could be a character in a novel who would you be? Scarlett O'Hara from Gone With The Wind
Source: google.com via Shannon on Pinterest
4. When it comes to spending time with those you love, do you think it should be about quality or quantity? The more time I can spend with my loved ones the better but I want that time to be good for us. If we spend the entire time arguing then everyone leaves in a bad mood. Then who know when you will see each other again.
5. Is there a job/career you wanted but realized you couldn’t possibly do for one reason or another? I could not be a First Responder. Hats off to those folks for the job they do.
6. If you could live anywhere in the world or out of this world where would you live? In this world...Hawaii or Ireland. Out of this world...Jupiter.
7. Where would you most like to visit and who with? I would like to go see my brother and take my husband, son and dogs with me.
8. Which skill would you like to learn? The ability to be immune to bull shit.
9. What made you laugh today? A cute picture of a dog on http://dogs.icanhascheezburger.com/
10. What are you looking forward to tomorrow? Coming home after a long day at work to take a shower and go to bed.
11. What is your sign and do you believe in horoscopes etc? I am a Libra and I read horoscopes. I am just not sure how true they are sometimes.
12. If you could change one thing about your life thus far, what would it be? I would have never married Richard (my ex-husband). He was such a fucktard.
13. If there was one charity you could give a huge contribution to, which charity would it be and why? I would give to one that helps animals, like the Humane Society or one of the many animal rescues organizations out there.
Source: bumperpetdecals.com via Shannon on Pinterest
14. Should smoking be legal? Smoking is legal unless you are talking about marijuana. If you are talking about marijuana, then yes it should be legal and no I do not smoke it. I also don't smoke cigarettes and keeping cigarettes legal is a good thing.
15. What are your views on the smoking ban in public places? As I stated above, I don't smoke. But I don't think there should be a ban on smoking in public places. Especially in bars. Folks go to places to relax and if smoking is part of their relaxing then let them do it. However, I do think there should be separate areas for smokers and non-smokers in public places.
16. Why do you blog? To meet new people around the world and to participate in meme's.
Source: google.com via Gina on Pinterest
17. Do you have a favorite author? I have several. James Patterson, Dean Koontz, Dan Brown, John Sanford and Stephen King to name a few.
18. Can you play any musical instruments? I use to play the organ but I have not played in years. I think I can still remember how to play "God Save The Queen" though.
19. What would your ideal car be? A 1964 1/2 Mustang
20. Describe yourself in one short sentence. A life full of ups and downs.
21. What do you look for in a spouse/other half? I look for someone that is honest, trustworthy and faithful.
22. Worst meal you’ve had? I was served a rotten steak once at a major chain restaurant. The manager refunded our money for the entire meal and drinks but denied anything was wrong with the steak. I never went back and never will.
23. What do you do to relax in the evening? Play video games, hang out on Facebook, read, watch movies, and sleep.
24. Do you get along with your siblings? I only have one brother and we get along just fine...most of the time.
25. Do you have any regrets? I have a few regrets but at the time the decisions were right.
I think I'd be great at being retired, too. :-)ReplyDelete