March 4, 2012
Sunday Stealing: The Eve Was Framed Meme
1. Why is your favorite color your favorite? Blue is my favorite color because it reminds me of beautiful blue skies, sunny days and happy times.
2. Do you prefer dogs or cats or do you just hate animals, and want to kill baby seals? I prefer dogs and I do not want to kill baby seals (that is mean!).
3. How much time do you spend on the computer? Too damn much...it helps me to avoid the real world.
4. Not including porn, what do you do on the computer? Ewww porn! I play video games, blog, read blogs, and play on Facebook.
5. Are you a clock watcher? Only when I am at work.
6. What do you/did you look for in a partner? Honesty, Trustworthiness, Faithfulness, Kindness and Generosity.
7. What type of clothing do you prefer? Tee-shirts and sweat pants
8. What is your favorite type of music? 80's, Hair Bands
9. Do you believe in the paranormal, Ghosts, ESP, levitation, spoon bending? Yes
10. The most important question: Do you have a inie or outie belly button? Outie
11. What kind of car do you drive? I drive a Jeep.
12. Girls Just Wanna Have Fun or The Boys Are Back in Town? Hummm...The Boys Are Back In Town.
13. Camping or the Ritz? Now that I am older and even though I still like camping I will take the Ritz.
14. What food are you craving RIGHT NOW . . . did you eat it? An apple and yes I am eating one right now.
15. The most thrilling place you've ever visited. Why? Fort Benning, Georgia. I got to see my son graduate BASIC/AIT in the United States Army.
16. If you could slip into the skin of one public figure--celebrity, artist,--who would it be? Not a damn one of them.
17. Look up from your computer. What do you see first? My monitor. Oh, and a lamp, my purse, and a Diet Pepsi.
18. Sum up your philosophy of life in one sentence. You can borrow it from someone else, if you'd like. Life can be somewhat simple, it is just not easy.
19. Name the one thing you just don't understand about kids today. How they can be "in love" with a million people at the same time! and all the damn drama they stir up and keep going for months and months.
20. If you could steal one work of art from a museum or gallery, which would it be? I am not really into art so I will pass on this one.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
You are the first one with an outie.ReplyDelete
I am a clock watcher at bedtime, when I am laying in bed! I seem to only have this issue when I have somewhere to go the next day, like work or a doctors appointment and it sucks.ReplyDelete