March 6, 2012
The Perfect Totient Meme
Welcome to The Queen's Meme! Each week, The Queen will ask Seven Royal Questions for the loyal subjects to read. This week's questions (and my responses) are:
1. (1) Name one thing you can't live without. My family - which includes, my husband, children, dogs, brother and in-laws and my very closest friends.
2. (1+1=2) Name 2 things you'd rather not do this week. I would rather not go to work and I would rather not have to clean the house.
3. (1+1+1=3) Tell me 3 reasons you need a vacation. Stress from work, Stress at home and I am tired of winter.
4. (11) It is the 11th hour of your life and you have one hour left on Earth. What do you do? Gather my family, friends and dogs close so I can give them each one last hug and kiss.
5. (1x1x1=1) Name one thing you'd rather do alone than in a crowd. Everything! I do not like crowds.
6. (111) One hundred (and) eleven is the natural number following 110 and preceding 112 AND a perfect totient number. A perfect totient number is an integer that is equal to the sum of its iterated totients. What makes the totients so iterated?
This questions hurts my brain too much to ponder for now. I will have to file it in my "things to think about later" cabinet.
7. (NINE 11) What is your emergency? The bag of dog food I purchased today is really heavy and I need someone to carry it for me. Are there any big, strong men around?
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
You are tired of winter? We haven't had one yet! Barely. Today I saw random snowflakes, sunshine and 40 mph winds. It was crazy!ReplyDelete