51) Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong? Not really. I don't forget what they have done but I have forgiven them.
52) What is your astrological sign? Libra
Source: graphicriver.net via chris on Pinterest
53) Do you save money for anything? What? I am trying to save money for a new iPad. I want one that has WiFi and 3G.
54) What's the last thing you purchased? Groceries at Wal Mart
55) Have you ever had a relationship that you realized was lust not love? Yes, which is probably why it did not last very long.
56) In a relationship? Yes, I am married.
57) How many relationships have you had? A few
58) What do you want to tell us about your day? Nothing much to tell really. Just SSDD (same shit different day).
59) Where were you yesterday? At home, being lazy.
60) Is there anything interesting within 10 feet of you? In the floor near my feet is my cute boxer, Shelby.
62) What's your favorite animal? Other than dogs I love White Siberian Tigers.
63) What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you? Don't lie to me, don't cheat on me and love me for who I am.
64) Where is your best friend? One is in Kentucky, one in Missouri and one in Japan.
65) How did you end your last relationship end? I told him I no longer wanted to see him because he was not a good fit for my children and I.
66) What is your heritage? Irish and Indian
67) What were you doing last night at 12 AM? Playing Patchworkz on my computer.
68) What's new? Not a damn thing.
69) What is the key to seduction? Leather and a pretty smile.
Source: flickriver.com via Shannon on Pinterest
70) What was the weirdest thing that happened to you this week? I had a conversation with the Moon on the way to work one day. No, I am not crazy.
71) You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
I stop and save the doc. If I get fired then I will just have to deal with it and move on. I am not cold hearted and I could not and would not put someone else's (or in this case the dog's) life before my own.
72) You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid?
I would tell my family and my close friends that I only have one month left to live so that I can spend my final days with them. I would take sick leave at work so that I could be home and I would go to the Great Smokey Mountains. I would even go ahead and make my funeral arrangements so that things are easier on my loved ones.
Hell yes I would be afraid. Death is my greatest fear...I dont want to die and I have panic attacks thinking about death.
73) You can only have one of these things: trust or love. Love, because with love comes trust.
74) What's a song that always makes you happy when you hear it? "Don't Worry! Be Happy"
First, before I comment on your answers, lemme just say I can't wait until we get to go fishing together! Who gives a sh*t if we catch anything, cuz we are gonna have a BLAST!!!ReplyDelete
OK - your answers - *waving* Hiiiii Shelby!!! Can't wait to pet you in person!
I hate socks... other than dogs, I love and collect deer stuff... I'm part Native American too! What's Patchworkz? (Yeah, yeah, click the link - I'll do that when I'm done here)... I talk to the moon (and the sun and the stars and the clouds) ALL THE TIME... I wouldn't tell if I were dying, but my reasons are something I'll tell you in private (via e-mail or phone)... oh, and judging by your Library Thing - we totally like the same kind of books!!!!!
Email me any time Misty :) email@example.comDelete
I don't dare click that Patchworkz link. Whatever it is, I'll be hooked within moments. And I haven't had "Don't worry, Be Happy" stuck in my head for ages.ReplyDelete
Patchworkz keeps me awake at night!!!!Delete
Love the Patchwork, thanks to you my dearest friend! You are such a beautiful person!! I loved all your answers except on the whole death thing.ReplyDelete
Awww thanks hun! You rock!Delete
A pretty smile definitely knocks me off.. well, that's based on my experience with my husband. lol! They are definitely mouth watering. lol! I would love to have and Ipad too but maybe when our financial aspects gets stable.ReplyDelete
Hope you hop on my answers :)
On my way to visit you Eds :)Delete
I hear there is a new iPad on the horizon as well.ReplyDelete
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
Shelby is cute! Happy SundayReplyDelete
Death will be easy. Living is the hard part, but well worth the struggle... :)ReplyDelete
im just curious but wat did uand the moon talk about?ReplyDelete