February 20, 2012
Meet Me On Monday with Soup and a Book
Heather at Acting Balanced gives us 5 questions each week to answer and the post includes a linky so we can BlogHop!. Heather said this meme is based on the original Meet Me on Monday hosted by Java at Never Growing Old.
Here are today's Questions:
1. What is your favorite kind of soup?
2. What was the last movie you saw in a theater?
3. What is your least favorite TV program?
4. If you were to write a book about yourself, what would you name it?
5. What 3 places that are on your bucket list to visit?
And here are my responses:
1. I love homemade chunky chicken noodle soup..with big chucks of chicken and egg noodles.
2. I think the last move I saw was last summer. I saw two while on vacation in Georgia and a few more when I got back home. The one's I can remember seeing are "The Smurfs", "Fast Five" and the last Harry Potter movie.
3. Oh I have a lot of least favorite shows, most of which seem to be pretty popular with others. Shows like Desperate Housewives, True Blood, Grey's Anatomy, Jersey Shore and Keeping Up With The Kardashians to name a few.
4. I would name my book..."The Ups & Downs of My Roller Coaster Life"
5. The three places on my bucket list to visit are: Ireland, Hawaii and Alaska.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Ireland is my daughter's number 1 place to visit. she always says she is taking me with her when she goes, I sure hope she does, the photos I have seen are beautiful!ReplyDelete
I can smell that chunky chicken soup cooking now and man it smells wonderful!
Have a great day and thanks for stopping by. Hope to see you next week!
I hope she gets to go also Glo! See you next week.Delete