1) Put your iTunes on shuffle. Give me the first 6 songs that pop up.
~"All Around Me" by Flyleaf
~"Don't Speak" by No Doubt
~"Fight Fire With Fire" by Metallica
~"Mississippi Queen" by Mountain
~"Barbie Girl" by Aqua
2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be? Some of the folks I have met through blogging...RoseAnn, Barb, Bud, Tamy, and a few others.
3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17. "I know.Don't you!" from The 9th Judgement by James Patterson & Maxine Paetro
4) What do you think about most? My family, my dogs, bills, debt, not being good enough, not being loved, death, work and life in general.
5) What does your latest text message from someone else say? It was from Facebook, with a code to reset my password with.
Source: Uploaded by user via Jennifer on Pinterest
6) Do you sleep with or without clothes on? I sleep with my clothes on. I want to be somewhat dressed in case there is an emergency and I need to leave the house.
7) What's your strangest talent? I can be nice to people even as they stab me in the back.
8) Women....are just as strong and tough as men; Men....sometimes cry.
9) Ever had a poem or song written about you? An ex-boyfriend use to write poems about me. I think I might still have them.
10) When is the last time you played the air guitar? Friday, on the way home from work.
11) Do you have any strange phobias? Is there a phobia for bullshit? Or one for stupidity? Maybe I am just allergic to those two things.
12) Ever stuck a foreign object up your nose? Straws, pencils, hard candy, my finger, and a penny.
Source: sundayinbed.tumblr.com via Kathie on Pinterest
13) What's your religion? I was raised as a Southern Baptist. I don't attend church regularly.
14) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing? Taking the dogs out to go potty, taking out the trash, shoveling snow or going to work.
15) Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it? I prefer to be behind the camera taking pictures. I dont like the way I look and I sure as hell don't want to see pictures of myself.
16) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band? Aerosmith
Source: graphicshunt.com via Anemone on Pinterest
17) What was the last lie you told? Yesterday when before I went shopping, I told my dogs I would bring them home a huge Dingo dog treat. But I forgot to buy any.
18) Do you believe in karma? Very much so.
Source: Uploaded by user via Cheryl on Pinterest
19) What does your URL mean? I only have one.. www.simplyshannon.com ...kind of self explanatory.
20) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength? My greatest weakness is my kindness. My greatest strength is being able to stand strong in whatever situation.
21) Who is your celebrity crush? Guy Fieri
22) Have you ever gone skinny dipping? Yes, in my younger days. It was so much fun. Sigh...I miss those days.
23) How do you vent your anger? I walk away from the person/thing that angered me and stay away until I calm down. I calm down by playing video games, reading a book, talking to my dogs or just lay on my bed.
24) Do you have a collection of anything? Teddy bears! I love teddy bears.
Source: Uploaded by user via Chrissy on Pinterest
25) Do you prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online? Neither, I cannot hear very well and it hard for me to understand what people on the other end are saying. But if I have to choose I will take the phone because I dont want the other person to see me when I talk. Hummm maybe that is my strange phobia!
We will meet some day!!! Hugs :)ReplyDelete
love all the pictures added!! and i agree karma misses people sometimes but it always catches up to those that need. ;-) love your answers!ReplyDelete
well nice to know you! happy weekend.ReplyDelete
p.s. I think your greatest weakness is your greatest strength.
Ooooh, fun, an iPod shuffle meme! Here goes:ReplyDelete
1) Belinda Carlisle -- "I Feel Free"
2) Sophie B. Hawkins -- "Listen"
3) Shakespear's Sister -- "You're Alone"
4) Goldfrapp -- "Train"
5) Tori Amos -- "Cars and Guitars"
What can I say, I like the ladies. :-) For what it's worth, song #6 would have been REM's "It's the End of the World as We Know It".
You have an excellent taste in music Dennis! :)ReplyDelete
I agree RoseAnn!
Thank you Rosie Cheeks and Momto8!