January 8, 2012
Sunday Stealing: The Never Ending Meme, Part One
1. Song that always makes you sad? "What Hurts The Most" by Rascal Flatts
2. Last thing you bought? Rolled Gauze, Bettadine, Yogurt, Soda, Cookies and a new bra...plus a few other grocery items.
3. Last person you argued with? A co-worker.
4. Do you put butter before putting the peanut butter on? Sometimes.
5. One of your stuffed animals’ names as a kid? A teddy bear named .....Teddy!! lol
6. Did you ever at one time own a Barenaked Ladies CD? Of course
7. Favorite day of the week? Friday...last day of the work week.
8. Favorite sundae topping? Cherries,chopped nuts and chocolate sauce
9. Did you take piano lessons? No
10. Most frequent song played? Angel Eyes by the Jeff Healey Band
11. T.V. show you secretly enjoy? Lost
12. Would you rather play basketball or hockey? Basketball
13. Date someone older or younger? Yes and yes. I also married someone younger than me (two years younger)
14. One place you could travel right now? Washington to see my son.
15. Do you use umbrellas? Yes
16. Do you know all the words to the Canadian national anthem? No
17. Favorite cheese? Smoked Cheddar and Smoked Swiss
18. The Smith’s or The Cure? The Cure
19. Do you prefer blondes or brunettes? Neither...I like black hair.
20. Best job you ever had? Working at a Law Enforcement Academy many years ago as an Administrative Assistant.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
This blog is great fun Shannon! I really like how you set up your posts so its easy to learn a lot fast and in an entertaining way. Happy New Year! Oh and I found you from Blogaholic. My, much more standard, far wordier site, : ( is www.myhappylifebythebay.com -- juleeeReplyDelete
I love your answers! And we were thinking along the same thoughts with the songs.. I hope that you have a great weekend!ReplyDelete
Just stopping by from Sunday Stealing! Cheers!ReplyDelete
The Vintage Recipe Blog
Yum smoked cheddar sounds good. Have a great SundayReplyDelete
I took piano lessons for several years as a kid.ReplyDelete
My top-played song is, according to Last.fm, "Damaged" by Plumb. Which is also kind of a sad song, as one might expect since it's about child abuse. Although oddly enough there's apparently a dance remix of it. Go figure.ReplyDelete
You have excellent taste in cheese!ReplyDelete
Have a great week!