1. How many Wisemen were there?
Not sure exactly how many but there were Three that brought gifts to baby Jesus.
2. How many reindeer pull Santa's sleigh?
Nine - Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, and Cupid Donner and Blitzen. And we cannot forget...Rudolf
3. How many gifts are under your tree?
There are no gifts under my tree. I don't even have a tree up yet.
4. How many classic holiday movies can you name?
Some of these may not be considered movies.
- It's A Wonderful Life
- Miracle on 34th Street
- A Christmas Carol
- A Christmas Story
- The Nightmare Before Christmas
- National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation
- Home Alone
- Babe's In Toyland
- A Charlie Brown Christmas
- How The Grinch Stole Christmas
- Rudolf, the Rednose Reindeer
- Frost the Snowman
- Jingle All The Way
- Santa Claus is Coming To Town
- Santa Claus
There are no stockings having from any mantels in my house. The house we are in now does not have a fireplace :(
6. How many Christmas trees do you have?
I have one fake Christmas tree still packed away from last year.
7. How many days are in the twelve days of Christmas?
My guess is 78 days in the 12 days of Christmas.
Our stockings are posing an issue for us this year as this is the first place we've lived that has no options at all for hanging them, that makes me sad. We are still trying to come up with an idea, I dont want to have to put them on the floor or couch...Get that Christmas tree up woman! It might put a little smile on your face!ReplyDelete
extensive film list...great jobReplyDelete
Great answers...especially the last one! :)ReplyDelete
Oh my! You know a lot about Christmas!ReplyDelete