December 30, 2011
Friday Fill-Ins: Happy 2012
1. Wait, wait a moment. Take time to listen to me before you start running your mouth and making excuses.
2. I hope 2012 is a little different than 2011. I am ready for some happiness in my life.
3. In addition, I would like to get out of debt. Too many medical bills, dental bills and more just keep adding up. We never get to do anything fun because we have no extra money.
4. You heard me right! That is the way we do it here!
5. At the end of the year, I like to wish all my friends and family, love, joy, happiness and peace.
6. Getting out of debt (or at least lowering it some) is one of the things I'm looking forward to in 2012.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to playing video games with my hubby, tomorrow my plans include cleaning the house and doing laundry and Sunday, I want to try to stay away to see the Ball drop in Times Square at Midnight!
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
I too hope 2012 is much different from this past year. This was not my worst year by far but there always seems to be one really bad or sad thing that happens. Here, Here to joy & happiness in your life this coming new year! Hugs hun!!ReplyDelete
Happy New Year my friend and my wish for you is a VERY happy and prosperous new year so you can get out of debt and lead a more stress free life!ReplyDelete