November 24, 2011
Things I am Thankful For This Thanksgiving
Thirteen Things/People I am Thankful For
01. Colt, my son. He is handsome, smart and one awesome man. I am so very proud of him and all he has done and will do.
02. , Vickie, my daughter. She is beautiful and also smart and even though we don't get along very well I love her very much.
03. Brian, my brother and only sibling. He is a great man and I am so very glad to have him as my brother.
04. Steve, my husband. We have been through a lot in 10 years, good times and bad times.
05. Joseph, Brandon and Amy, my nephews and niece. I love them very much.
06. Christina, my sister-in-law. She drives me crazy at times but she is one great lady.
07. Annabelle and Shelby, my dogs. They listen to me no matter what I have to say and they never judge me. There unconditional love is overwhelming.
08. My friends. They have stood by my side through thick and thin.
09. My in-laws: Chuck, Judy and Michael.
10. My computer, because it is a means of helping me to relax. I can play games and make chat with people I love.
11. The Internet. I have met a lot of new friends online, some that I know I would never have met in the "real world". Plus I get to play World of Warcraft, where I have met some cool folks!
12. My job.
13. My house.