November 26, 2011
Saturday 9: Turn Back the Hands of Time
1. There's a Time Genie. She can put you back in time to relive a day that you loved. If you could turn back time, what day would you relive if given this opportunity?
I would go back to the day my mother died and tell her how much I love her. I would also tell her I am sorry for my behavior growing up. Also, I would accept her offer to go home with her that day.
2. What did you do yesterday?
Ate a lot of food.
3. You've been given 3 parachutes, but there are 4 people who need them. Who will you not give one to: Mel Gibson, Charlie Sheen, Kim Kardashian, or Simon Cowell? Why?
I would NOT give a parachute to Kim Kardashian. That woman is so very fake and full of shit.
4. Where are you going and where have you been?
I have been a lot of places, seen a lot of things and I have no idea where I am going.
5. They say that books read as a child make more of an impact on a person than books read at any other time in life. Are there any books that you particularly loved, that shaped the way you think when you were little?
I loved a lot of books as a child at different ages. I read (and still read) a lot of books. At a very early age (five) I was reading novels and I devoured books by the truckload.
6. What do you look forward to most in the next six weeks?
Getting Christmas over and done with.
7. What was the last text message you received?
"Happy Thanksgiving! I just found my phone."
8. Do you prefer to call or text?
I prefer to text. I cannot hear very well so phone calls don't always go so well.
9. What were you doing at 9PM last night?
At home, eating leftover ham and apple/cranberry pie.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
I love the times you speak of your mother. I'd give you my day to use if you need it... ;)ReplyDelete
You are very kind Bud :) Thank you!ReplyDelete
I'm so with you on bringing back mom's and saying what we should say. ;(ReplyDelete
Have a great weekend!
I hope you at least have good memories of your mother.ReplyDelete