October 2, 2011
Sunday Stealing: The Lucky 33 Meme
1. Can you cook? Not very well
2. What was your dream growing up? To be a computer programmer in the United States Air Force
3. What talent do you wish you had? The ability to ignore stupidity.
4. Favorite place? In my bed...asleep
5. Favorite vegetable: Corn on the Cob
6. What was the last book you read. Book One of "The Game of Thrones"
7. What zodiac sign are you? Libra
8. Any Tattoos and/or Piercings? Nope
9. Worst Habit? Picking zits and scabs
10. Do you personally know anybody on Blog? Blogger...yes.
11. What is your favorite sport? Football
12. Negative or Optimistic attitude? Optimistic
13. What would you do if you were stuck in an lift with someone of the opposite sex? Hope they don't fart.
14. Worst thing to ever happen to you? Losing my parents
15. Tell me one weird fact about you: I count my steps (in my head)
16. Do you have any pets? Two dogs
17. Do you know how to do the macarena? Yes! Doesn't everyone?
18. Is the sun shining where you are now? No, it is too late in the day
19. Do you think clowns are cute or scary? Scary...hate em!
20. If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be? My weight
21. Would you be my good angel or bad angel? Good angel of course
22. What color eyes do you have? Hazel
23. Ever been married? Twice. First husband was a fucktard. The second one isnt too bad...think I will keep him.
24. Bottle or Draft? Bottle
25. If you won £10,000 today, what would you do with it? Fly to Washington to see my son and spend a week with him. And pay off some debt.
26. What kind of bubble gum do you prefer to chew? Juicy Fruit or Hubba Bubba
27. What's your favorite bar to hang at? None of them. When I was younger I liked Hard Times in Ironton, Missouri.
28. Do you believe in ghosts? Very much so.
29. Favorite thing to do in your spare time? Other than sleep...I like to read, play World of Warcraft and surf Facebook.
30. Do you swear a lot? Only at work
31. Biggest pet peeve? Stupidity
32. In one word, how would you describe yourself? Kind
33. In two words, how would you describe yourself? Tall, Fat
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
That would be a perfect talent! To ignore stupidity. I laughed pretty hard when you said your first husband was a Fucktard. Thats awesome. Mine was as well. And still is. HA HA HA. Thanks for sharing!ReplyDelete
LMAO at "Hope they don't fart..." Perfect!ReplyDelete
I swear I thought the same thing on #13. You know men....ReplyDelete
on #13... only if I've had onion dip and beer so pray it's not a stuck elevator on Sunday.ReplyDelete
<a href="http://www.vintagerecipeblog.com>The Vintage Recipe Blog</a>