1. Tell us about something that made you laugh last night. Reading the news about an ex-boyfriend getting arrested.
2. What were you doing at 8 PM last night? Playing World of Warcraft
3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Taking a shower with my husband.
4. What happened to you in 2006? Nothing major or important that I can remember
5. What was the last thing you said out loud? "The storm is over already...that was quick."
6. How many beverages did you have today? One Diet Pepsi so far.
7. What color is your hairbrush? Black
8. What was the last thing you paid for? Medical supplies from Walgreens.
9. Where were you last night? At home, playing video games.
10. What color is your front door? Barn Red
11. Where do you keep your change? In my Jeep and the bottom of my purse.
12. What’s the weather like today? Hot, then stormy and now back to hot.
13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor? Black Walnut
14. What excites you? Leather
15. Do you want to cut your hair? Yes, it is too thick and to long.
16. Are you over the age of 35? Mentally no. LOL But otherwise I am 40
17. Do you talk a lot? No, but I use to. I learned that when I talk to much people get mad at me. So I keep my thoughts, opinions and everything else to myself.
18. Do you watch Franklin and Bash? No
19. Do you know anyone named Steven? Yes, my husband
20. Do you make up your own words? Sometimes, especially when I am mad.
21. Are you a jealous person? Yes, at times.
22. What does the last text message you received say? "Duh"...from my Soldier Son
23. Where’s the next place you’re going to? The grocery store.
24. Who’s the rudest person in your life? There are too many to name.
25. Are you crushing on anyone that you shouldn't be? No.
Mentally, I feel younger too. :) But physically I sometimes feel much older. lol (I'm 32.) Hope you have a good weekend!ReplyDelete
Your ex getting arrested sounds interesting dear,lol!ReplyDelete
I wonder if we ever really mentally feel as old as we are physically. Hopefully not! Have a great Sunday :)ReplyDelete
i do feel younger too. have a good good weekend!ReplyDelete
I hope that shower was as romantic as I want to think it was. What a lovely way to start a Sunday!ReplyDelete
My son gets addicted to WOW and then sells his accounts.ReplyDelete
Have a great rest of your weekend!
Join us for Monday Mayhem