June 15, 2011
W.T.F. Meme: Wednesday, June 15, 2011
1) My neighbor once asked me if I was pregnant after I had just gained some weight. She was so embarrassed about her mistake that she didn't speak to me for a year. Have you ever accidentally asked if a woman was pregnant when she wasn't?
No, but I have been asked if I was pregnant when I was not...very embarrassing.
2) Several parents' organizations have spoken out about teenage "sexting." Do you think the members of the parents' organizations do it themselves? Do you think they text sexy messages or photos to their significant others? Are they just concerned parents or do you think they're hypocrites?
As a parent I have done some hypocritical things, and I am sure every parent has. However, I have not done the sexting thing and probably never will. I do think some parents do it but no matter what all parents need to keep the lines of communication open between them and their children.
3) Your phone rings, and it's your local newspaper calling to get an exclusive interview with you. What happened (or what did you do) to get them to want to interview you?
They want to discuss my son's recent graduation from the Army BASIC/AIT program.
4) Do you follow recipes when you cook or are you an improviser in the kitchen?
I follow a recipe if it is something new. Otherwise I just improvise.
5) Self-serve frozen yogurt places (Orange Leaf, Peach Wave, and Fresh Berry, just to name a few) have completely overtaken my area. They normally have about 10 types of frozen yogurt and up to 50 types of toppings. Pretend you're eating at one. What types of frozen yogurt and toppings do you get?
Peach yogurt with blueberry, strawberry and granola topping.
6) June is National Accordion Awareness Month. How crazy is it that they have an awareness month for accordions? What do you want people to be aware of?
Cancer in general, Neuropathy, Diabetes
7) I live across the street from drug dealers who scare the living hell out of me. If you were to decide you suddenly want to try an illegal drug, do you know where you would go to purchase the drug?
I have no clue where to go.
8) You've won a $500 gift card to Walmart, Target, KMart, or any other megastore of your choosing. What is the first thing you purchase?
9) NBC's new show "Love Bites" talked about "the list" in its premiere episode. "The list" is a list of celebrities you're allowed to sleep with if you ever get a chance, and it does not count as cheating toward your significant other. Who would be your top 5 celebrities on your list?
Johnny Depp, Vin Diesel, Michael Keaton, Greg Grunburg and Matthew McConaughey
10) OK, let's switch that around. Say you and your significant other have created lists of celebrities you're allowed to sleep with if you get the chance. Your partner spots the #1 person on his/her list and sleeps with the person, which is totally OK by the rules of "the list." Do you think you could actually handle it?
Nope, I would not be able to deal with it. It is cheating.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment