June 17, 2011
W.T.F. Meme - Friday, June 17, 2011
1) You've won the unlimited use of a recreational vehicle for this weekend (including all the free gasoline you need). You must leave in an hour and have the RV back by 9 a.m. Monday morning. Where do you go and who do you take with you?
I would take my husband and our dogs. We would find a nice campground and spend the weekend relaxing and fishing.
2) You find out that a close friend who seems to the perfect marriage had an affair almost 10 years ago that resulted in a baby. It's been kept a secret from the public all this time, but the friend's spouse has obviously forgiven him/her. Does this change your opinion of your friend or his/her spouse?
The public does not need to know. It is between her and her spouse. If he can forgive her and move on then more power to them. My opinion of them will not change.
3) What if the friend who had the affair and lovechild was also the minister at your church? Would that secret scandal change your answer to the last question?
My opinion would not change.
4) My boyfriend uses the predict text function on his phone, and it recently backfired. He meant to text me this "Watching baby ducks on the road," but instead it said "Watching baby fucks on the road." Do you use an auto-correct or predict text function on your phone? If so, do you have any funny stories about it? (By the way, if you haven't checked out the Damn You Auto Correct website, you really should. Just be prepared to laugh 'til you cry.)
I don't use auto-correct or predict text.
5) I've been asked on several past memes and Facebook surveys about times I snuck out of my house when I was a teenager. I want to switch that question around: Did you ever sneak someone into your home?
No, but I did sneak out a few times.
6) Or, keeping with the sneaking around topic: Was there ever an item you had to sneak into your house and hide from your parents because it was not allowed in your house?
Not that I can remember.
7) Have you ever been the recipient of a RAOK (Random Act Of Kindness)? Or have you done one for someone else?
Yes and yes
8) What are three things you've never done before that would surprise people?
I have never been para-sailing, scuba diving or bungee jumping.
9) I have a totally irrational (and somewhat offensive) fear of midgets. I have no clue why, but "small people" creep the hell out of me. Do you have any fears that are irrational, or maybe they are rational but funny regardless?
I have an irrational fear of death, spiders, snakes and being alone.
10) Recently there has been quite a bit of focus on being friends with benefits. There was the recent movie "No Strings Attached" and this summer's upcoming movie "Friends With Benefits" with Justin Timberlake and Mila Kunis, and NBC is about to premiere a TV show also called "Friends With Benefits." Do you think two people can ever be just friends but have casual sex?
No, I do not think two people can be just friends while having casual sex.
11) I once composed an email to my now ex-husband griping about one of my co-workers saying she was a total bitch, but instead of sending it to him, I sent it to the co-worker by accident. Have you ever accidentally emailed someone insulting them when you meant to send it to someone else?
Nope. But I have requested information from the wrong person and got bitched at as a response.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
I've never seen this meme before! Pretty interesting questions. I don't know if I could agree that my opinion of the friend who had the affair and love child wouldn't change. I know we should let people take care of their own business, but if it were my minister, while I know I'm supposed to forgive, I would have a hard time with that.ReplyDelete