June 29, 2011
Snooping Angry Birds
High winds, too much air traffic or maybe humans that chase them.
2) You've been asked to house-sit for someone (a friend, coworker, family member, whomever else it may be). Do you go snooping throughout the house or do you totally respect their privacy?
I don't go snooping, I might find something I don't want to see!
3) You turn on the news on your television and see the home you grew up in (or spent a large chuck of your childhood in) going down in flames. Are you sad that the house is on fire or happy that the house will no longer be standing?
Sad because my father build the house but happy because no one else can have it.
4) Do you eat Oreos by taking them apart and licking out the cream first or do you bite right in? Do you dunk them in milk?
I dunk them whole in milk.
5) Have you ever had to call 911 (or whatever emergency system your town has if you don't have 911)? If so, what for?
Yes...many times over the years. For my dad before he passed away; for my daughter when she broke her arm; to report an idiot driver; to report a few accidents; to report a deer in the road that someone hit...and a few other things.
6) You and your significant other are out on a date at a fancy restaurant. The waitress brings your bill, and it's $75, but you notice that the waitress forgot to add the $16 dessert that you ordered to the bill. Do you go ahead and just pay the $75 or be honest and say that she forgot to add in the dessert?
I would be honest and tell her about the dessert.
7) Are you a "fix-it-yourself" or a "call-somebody-to-fix-it" type of person?
I try to fix it myself but I end up calling for help.
8) HeroBuilders.com, a company that produces many political themed dolls has released now-ex-Congressman Anthony Weiner dolls -- one has anatomically correct genitals while the other has the freakish no-genitals look. Both are dressed in a gym shirt and shorts with a label that reads "Tweet This." If a company made a doll in your likeness, would you want it to be anatomically correct or not?
I prefer to be anatomically correct.
9) If you found an unmarked suitcase full of cash in the middle of the street, what would you do?
Call the cops and have them come pick it up.
10) It's the middle of the night and you start getting text messages from an unknown number. The first says, "Hey sexy. Im thinkin about you. Whatcha wearin?" When you don't respond, several texts follow. Do you 1) shut off your phone, 2) text back saying they have the wrong number, or 3) play along for a bit and screw with the person?
I would respond telling them to leave me alone then block the number.
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment